Our Core Values
- We are a non-profit trade association committed to promoting credit union mortgage lending proactively and positively, but not politically.
- Our members are our owners and are treated as such.
- We are committed to helping the Realtor community understand credit unions and the value they bring to promoting home ownership.
- We maintain a high-level of fiscal responsibility while ensuring that membership provides access to all employees of the credit union or CUSO and that events are high quality yet affordable.
- We provide high quality education and networking using experts from the mortgage banking, leadership and credit union communities.
The American Credit Union Mortgage Association is an organization of and for credit unions dedicated to the simple principle that credit unions have both an obligation and a competitive need to become a “premier provider of home loans for their membership.” Our Mission is to be the complete “Source” for Credit Unions and their business Partners, for information, networking and advocacy for mortgage lending and housing finance.
ACUMA’s membership is made up exclusively of credit union professionals and their primary suppliers–the single most powerful resource available when it comes to networking, relationship building and growing your market share.
Every year ACUMA hosts multiple events including the fall annual conference. These events are characterized by timely, relevant programs, great networking opportunities, and world class venues. We recognize that your time away from the office is valuable and we work hard to ensure that you have an energizing and comfortable event experience.
As a committed advocate of CU mortgage lending, ACUMA constantly promotes the benefits of credit union programs and the value of credit union membership by actively working to build relationships with REALTORS®, Home Builders and other influential housing affiliated groups.
What Member Say
“I appreciate what you all [ at ACUMA ] contribute to credit unions, big and small, and have no doubt that everyone [ at the workshop ] has a ton of takeaways to go back home with.”
Fantastic Workshop! Thank you. Informative, intelligent and timely topics and conversation!
My biggest take away as a first timer at ACUMA is how as Credit Union leaders we are so willing to help one another succeed. Also, after 15 years in this business, it was great to learn new tactics not only from the presenters, but more importantly from my peers. Thank you!
I have learned that being an active member of ACUMA is a tool to improve my organization that is just as important as any other tool I use. The info that I learned from the presenter is only rivaled by the info I have exchanged during the social events.