ACUMA's Digital Mortgage Showcase featuring Fiserv
Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. CT
SESSION 1: Lending Successfully in the New Normal Environment
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- How the lending process is being impacted by COVID-19
- The role security plays in a remote world
- What credit unions should be considering now to ensure and lay the groundwork for future success
- Fiserv’s approach to holistic digital member engagement
- Craig Evans, VP of Digital Lending & Origination Operations, Fiserv
- Rich Novak, VP Mortgage Product Strategy, Fiserv
- Jim Freeman, Director of Software Development, Fiserv
- Nicole Valentin-Smith, Director of Client Management, Fiserv
- Tracy Ashfield, President, ACUMA (Moderator)
SESSION 2: Live Demo of Fiserv’s Mortgage Technology
12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
In this session, attendees will view a live demonstration of LoanComplete: a key driver of automation within the Fiserv mortgage ecosystem. See the ways in which Fiserv technology advances the digital experience, streamlines operations, reduces expenses, and improves loan quality and compliance.
The demo will show how to:
- Increase staff productivity, ensure compliance and automate time-consuming processes by complementing credit unions’ existing loan origination, loan servicing and compliance systems
- Use automation to capture content and archive including document classification and data extraction
- Flag data mismatches early in the loan process
- Track portfolio content for all channels of lending
- Deliver loan documents by limiting paper-based processes
The session will also include an early look at our Digital Lending and Origination technologies that will help credit unions deliver greater member satisfaction and gain market share.
Don’t miss this exciting demo. See the future of mortgage technology.